Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cindy's Babies






I am totally traumatized!!!!!! Cindy has been having SEX!!!!!!!!! I have been looking for the little trollup for weeks! Do you have any idea how people whisper when you stand at the edge of a mountain and holler "Cinderella", "CINDEREEEEELLLLLLA", "CINDY", "CIIIIIINNNNDDDYYYYYY", well now I am known as "The crazy duck lady"!!!! LMAO Long story short, last week out of nowhere Cindy flys up to the door, I was sooo happy - she's alive! I run outside she is already down the hill, I too run down the hill and voila - 6 babies!!!! Imagine my surprise, I cannot believe she actually brought them home to me!!!!! Suddenly I know how my parents felt!!!! Sorry mom & dad! I have to be extremely careful they really are "wild" ducks and I can not risk them depending on me, or worse yet teaching them to be friendly to human beings not everyone is nice to the wildlife - some sick people out THERE!!!!! ENJOY.

2 comments:

Fred Clark said...

I never in a million years would have thought you would end up being a crazy duck lady.
Shows how much I know!
Fred

Anonymous said...

WELL I THOUGHT I COULD DIE HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE HAD EVERYTHING ONE COULD DESIRE HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG. I WAS MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING I HADN'T REALIZED I WAS MISSING. NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY KNOWING I HAVE HAD IT ALL!!
I NOW HAVE A CRAZY DUCK SISTER, WHAT MORE COULD A BROTHER ASK FOR? NOW I KNOW THERE IS A GOD AND HE DOES LOVE ME. ONLY HE WOULD PROVIDE SOMEONE LIKE ME WITH " THE CRAZY DUCK SISTER" THANK YOU GOD!!!!