Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mexican Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey ya'll! I am soooooooooo happy. I found a taqueria in Port Angeles!! LMAO I rode the bus into town yesterday and something caught my eye, it was a red, yellow, blue, orange and green building with a banner!!! Could my eyes be deceiving me? Could this possibly be a place with pinatas and velvet paintings and 12 cents a minute phone cards to Mexico, and home made Corona bottle salt & pepper shakers???? Yes, it was!!!!!! I thought for a minute I had died and gone to Texas! LMAO I ran down the hill, something I haven't done in 9 years, and ordered "asada quisadellas". The woman was sooo excited when I asked for pico de guillo! She immediately stated "Your from Texas aren't you!!!!!". I said "somethin' like that!". Guess it's now official "I am a Texan!!!!!

No comments: